1. I never stayed in a single city for over 18 months during my schooling years. Relocated 8 times during my school days.
2. I used football, a sport I knew nothing of, as an ice breaker to make friends in Nigeria when my family moved there. Fast forward 7 years, I got to kick the ball around with Sunil Chhetri, the third highest active international goalscorer in world football, when he inaugurated a football tournament my school participated in.
3. I don’t use social media, I’ve never been on Instagram or Snapchat and haven’t used facebook in 7-8 years. I rather call up my friends occasionally to find out how they’re doing.
4. I can raise a single eyebrow (either one) at a time. I couldn’t do that naturally but learnt it to imitate my favorite wrestler Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
5. I volunteered at an orphanage for deaf children and blind children when I was 16 for 6 months. I learnt basic sign language at the time to be able to interact with the deaf children at the orphanage.
6. I prefer working from the office over working from home. I feel I can get work done faster if I’m physically present with the people I am to work with.
7. I can type about 70 wpm which was the second fastest in my undergrad class. Naturally I became the POC for my classmates to type out their last minute assignments submissions.
8. I go for movies every monday with my friends – monday movie night – to get over the monday blues.
9. I have been a big Lionel Messi fan since 2010. I have a superstition that every football final I watch that Argentina plays in, they lose. I’ve not watched their finals in three years and they’ve won each of them.
10. I’m a big movie buff but I primarily like finding hidden gems – brilliant movies that not a lot of people are aware of. I’m not a big fan of over-hyped shows, which is why I haven’t seen shows like Money Heist and Game Of Thrones.